- SafeWay Certifications
- Que: What if I am not happy with your course or for any reason want to cancel before the course or courses is/are completed?
Ans: SafeWay Certification’s first consideration is customer satisfaction. If at for any reason you request a refund before a certificate is issued we will be happy to refund you the full amount of the transaction.
- Que: I am a manager who would like a way to offer group training to my employees. How do I do this?
Ans: In most areas our DVD is valid for group training. This DVD allows you to food handler certify a group easily at $12.00 each plus health department fees. You can bulk purchase online courses and issue those to your people as well. We can also issue you a code that will tie all certifies to your account.
- Que: I need a copy or my certificate. How do I get this?
Ans: Please log in as a returning student and print or check your email.
- Que: I cannot log into my course. I paid and now it is telling that I have not. What can I do?
Ans: This is almost always an issue with the user name and password being incorrect. Please call for us to reset your login credentials.
- Que: I cannot get to my Certified Professional Food Manager Course and/or test. Where do I log in for this?
Ans:Please go to our home page at Safewayclasses.com, click on food manager course and test and choose your state. This will lead you to the correct page.
- Que: What is the cost of the course and what methods of payment are accepted?
Ans: The cost of each course is located in the course catalog. You may pay using all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express).
- Que: Is it secure to send my credit card information over the internet?
Ans: Yes. SafeWay Certifications uses a secure server to process all transactions, since credit card transactions are very sensitive in nature.
- Que: What happens if I get disconnected from the internet or need to come back later and take my course?
Ans: If you get disconnected from the internet, you will need to log back into your account on our home page, enter your username/password as a “returning student”. In this case, you will return to the beginning of the lesson you were working on.
- Que: Can I take the course from various locations and computers?
Ans: Our courses are set up for students to access their account from any computer that is compatible
- Que: What happens if I have technical difficulties or the system malfunctions during the course?
Ans: Please call us at 512-996-0909. We will be happy to assist you. Our site has very few issues.
- Que: How long does the course take to complete?
Ans: The course times may vary based on the course type and location. However, as a general rule most courses can be completed in less than 90 minutes.
- Que: Do I need to have sound on my computer to take these classes?
Ans: While sound is another feature of our courses, it is not necessary for a customer to have sound in order to learn the course material or complete the course. All information played in audio is also displayed in text by the course player.
- Que: How do I get a username or password? What do I use it for? What should I do if I forget it?
Ans: The username and password is something selected by the student. If you forget your user name and/or password please call us and we will help. You also can use the “forgot password” feature.
- Que: Do I need to register my certificate with my local health department?
Ans: Please review the guidance when signing up for the course as you will find detailed instructions on how and where to register. We work with many jurisdictions that allow us to collect and register for you. Many areas such as California and Florida have no registration requirements.
- Que: What prior education do I need for this program?
Ans:There is no prerequisites to sign up for this program. You will need basic internet skills, such as locating and logging into websites then reading and following the instructions found there.
- Que:How long is the certificate good for?
Ans:The health board or other regulatory organization determines how long your certificate will be valid, usually two years but in some places it may be one or three. It will be printed on the certificate and may be checked by using our on-line verification program.
- Que:What is the schedule?
Ans:You may access the website at any time and complete the course on your schedule. The average student takes about an hour to complete the class and test. If you exit the course and log out, you can log back in at any time to complete the course.
- Que: Is there testing?
Ans:Yes, there are quizzes at the end of each chapture of training material and a final test at the end of the course. The quizzes are not graded but the test is.
- Que: What if I fail the test?
Ans:You may retake both the training course and the test, or skip the course and retake the test as many times as you want.
- Que: I got my certificate! How can I refer to myself now?
Ans:You may call yourself as being a "SafeWay Certifications' Food Handler Certificate Recipient" and refer to your "SafeWay Certifications' Food Handler Certificate" on your resume.
You may not portray yourself or imply that you are "certified", "certificated", "licensed", "registered", or "accredited"; these terms indicate a different type of program than this.